Index du Forum

Forum de la guilde Dark Sun

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: RAID 10 was working, now 2 drives are non-RAID ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Raids et instances -> Raids 10
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen
Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 06:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: RAID 10 was working, now 2 drives are non-RAID Répondre en citant

Hello,
I built my system a few months ago, and the RAID storage I had set up was working fine until about a week ago.
I have my OS (Win7 Ultimate) and all application files on a 250Gb SSD. This continues to work fine, i.e. Windows starts and I have access to all of my applications.
Storage: RAID 10 (4 x 2.7Tb IDE HDs) with SATA configured as AHCI. Why AHCI? I had to choose AHCI as the SATA mode since I was getting a blue screen error while Windows 7 was trying to load using the SATA mode set to RAID. I did some research at the time and found this solution.
Based on this info and the changes I made to the registry, the RAID 10 worked well for a few months, when from one day to the next it crapped out.
I had to change the SATA mode from AHCI to RAID in the BIOS in order to get access to the RAID configuration utility, and this is what it says:
RAID Volumes:
ID = 0
Name = RAID_10
Level = RAID10(RAID0+1)
Strip = 64KB
Size = 5.4 TB
Status = Failed (no kidding)
Bootable = No
Physical Devices:
ID = 0
Device Model = SanDisk SDSSDH11
Serial # = 151275400011
Size = 223.5GB
Type / Status (Vol ID) = Non-RAID Disk
ID = 1
Device Model = ST3000DM001-1ER1
Serial # = Z500S7QB
Size = 2.7TB
ID = 2
Serial # = Z500S75A
Size = 2.7TB
ID = 3
Serial # = Z500S36X
Size = 2.7TB
Type / Status (Vol ID) = Member Disk(0)
ID = 4
Serial # = Z500RFR0
Size = 2.7TB
Type / Status (Vol ID) = Member Disk(0)
As mentioned in my OP, Drive 0 is my C:\ drive (SSD), and this was never part of the RAID configuration. Drives 1 & 2 somehow changed from Member Disks of the RAID 10 to Non-RAID Disks.
I also rechecked the physical HD cable connections where they connect with the MB; these also appear to be good.

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/raid-10-was-working-now-2-drives-are-non-raid/

Medical Animation Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 06:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Raids et instances -> Raids 10 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006