Index du Forum

Forum de la guilde Dark Sun

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How to ask for help with your Warlock ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum des classes -> Démoniste
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen
Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to ask for help with your Warlock Répondre en citant

Hello,
If you are planning on posting a question about why you are only doing X DPS even though you have Y average item level, please provide us with as many of the following details as possble: the link to your character's armory (such as a combatlog of the encounter(s) where you feel you are under-performing the rotation you are using. If you are deviating from the rotation we advise in the relevant class guide, please specify to what extent (and why). In case you feel you are under-performing relative to another player of the same class and spec in your raid, include their armory link and any other details about them that you can. Moreover, in this case, we advise you to first raise the issue with that player, to find out what he is doing differently from you. Please understand that simply stating "I'm only doing 15k DPS in item level 388, what am I doing wrong?" does not help us help you in any way.

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/207-how-to-ask-for-help-with-your-warlock/

Corporate Advertising Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum des classes -> Démoniste Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006